Financial education is a life-long process that starts from the moment an individual gets his first allowance as a child, to the day he retires. At Coastway, we believe that education is the greatest tool for a healthy financial life.
We hope you find these resources helpful. Please check back for more!
- Checking Account Comparison Chart
- Daily Spending Worksheet
- Income vs. Expense Worksheet
- Spending Leaks Worksheet
- Writing a Check
- Credit Score Worksheet
- 6 Smart Money Tips for Newlyweds
- 5 Ways to Make Your Tax Refund Count
- 6 Tips for Senior Money Management
- ID Theft Prevention Tips
Just for Kids