How do I check my balance?
There are a number of ways to check your balance. The most convenient way is by using free AccountLine Online Banking and bill payment. If you're not already signed up for AccountLine, contact your local branch. If you prefer, to get your balance over the phone, you may call our automated telephone banking service, BankLine at (800) 455-4542. These systems are simple, and can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What should I do if I lose my debit card?
To report your debit card lost or stolen, or to activate a new ATM/Debit Card, please dial (866) 839-7484. You will need the Social Security number and date of birth of the primary account holder.
How do I contact my branch’s manager?
Branch managers can be reached on business days at the following numbers:
- Claudia McConaghy, Providence Manager: (401) 861-2583
- Laura Cabral, Lincoln Manager: (401) 722-2022
- Erin Connor, East Greenwich Manager: (401) 558-2060
- Christine Wilson, Warwick Manager: (401) 738-5511
- Michael Medici, Cranston Manager (401) 943-2885
- Ann Capaldi, Cowesett Manager: (401) 885-0367
- Helen Siravo, East Providence Manager: (401) 330-1900
- Georgia Cormier, W&I Manager: (401) 455-3222
- Christopher Sicard, Cranston West Manager: (401) 223-1790
On which holidays is the bank closed?
Coastway is open Monday through Friday, with Saturday hours at select branches, except on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Victory Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans’ Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day